Gold Challenge creates and runs healthy living and physical activity challenges for:
- Corporates – Looking to offer employee programmes to improve and promote health, wellbeing, performance and team spirit. (link to info below)
- Charities – Looking for innovative ways to encourage fundraising. (link to info below)
- Public Sector Employers – Looking for a programme that is fully inclusive, highly scalable, cost-effective, and provides exceptional return on investment. (link to info below)
Using our integrated web, mobile platform, and experience in launching and supporting challenges, we can help create fun and effective healthy living and activity challenges for our clients.
Our strategy is to work closely with clients to create programmes that are:
- Bespoke – tailored to the target demographic and your organisation’s goals, brand and culture.
- Cost–effective – low per capita costs and high rates of return on your investment.
- Inclusive – fun challenges for all participants irrespective of gender, age or fitness levels.
- Measurable – comprehensive information via live activity dashboards, pre and post challenge surveys and end of challenge reports.
- Responsive – dedicated account management and participant support resources.
Over the last few years we have worked with a range of corporates and organisations through a variety of challenges and programmes. These include: Atos, Cisco, Coca Cola, EDF Energy, GlaxoSmithKline, John Lewis, Ford, London Legacy Development Corporation, NHS Sport and Health, Help for Heroes, Cancer Research, PACE and the NSPCC.